In this episode, Annie and Leah share their insights on what your website needs to have in order to attract your ideal client. Making your website easy to navigate and quickly get the necessary information is essential for a new and tired parent. Leah and Annie share their resources for online scheduling, HIPAA compliance, website design, and more.
- Make an impression - Your website is the first source of contact with your clients.
- The importance of mobile compatibility - New moms are tired! Help them by making your website navigable during 3AM feedings.
- What do I include on my website? Annie and Leah share tips on what you should and shouldn’t include on your website.
- The Final Step - Contact & Booking are the most important parts of your website. Annie and Leah talk about how to make this step easy and efficient, as well as share resources to get this set up.
- Not sure about design? - Annie and Leah let you in on some helpful design tips, as well as give advice on how to get meaningful photos for your site.
- “Website - it’s the new business card”
- “You never want people leaving your website while they’re still deciding if they want to work with you”
- “We can think of online booking as the ultimate impulse buy for our clients”
Annie’s Tech Tip
Free tech tip: How to keep clients from leaving your website when they click those helpful links
Leah’s Marketing Tip
How many doulas do you know?
Leah Jolly is a private practice IBCLC with Bay Area Breastfeeding in Houston, Texas.
Annie Frisbie is a private practice IBCLC serving Queens and Brooklyn in New York City, and the creator of Paperless IBCLC.