When you have a private practice, it’s so easy for your work life to bleed into your home life. Finding a rhythm for your days can help prevent you from working all the time. In today’s episode, Annie & Leah share their own schedules and give ideas for finding the right time for all the personal and professional things you need to do.
- A Day in the Life of Leah: An inside peak at how Leah organizes her schedule
- Annie in the City: Annie Shares her daily schedule as a busy NYC IBCLC and homeschool mom
- What works and what doesn’t: Review your schedule to see what is successful and what can be adjusted
- Efficient Time management: These tips will help you manage your schedule more efficiently and keep your sanity
- “I’m not working for perfection”
- “Don’t forget about the power of a little bit of white space”
- “You can choose yourself”
- “Higher volume isn’t always going to produce our best work”
Annie’s Tech Tip
Using Acuity to send the post-visit follow-up email
Leah’s Marketing Tip
If you’re low on time, it’s okay to re-share tips through your blog, instagram, facebook.
This episode is sponsored by the IBCLC Private Practice Essential Toolkit. Listen to the episode to find out how you can get a 10% discount!
Leah Jolly is a private practice IBCLC with Bay Area Breastfeeding in Houston, Texas. Annie Frisbie is a private practice IBCLC serving Queens and Brooklyn in New York City, and the creator of Paperless IBCLC.